Friday, April 8, 2011

Tooty What??




I don't know how I am only recently finding out about this song, but it is currently one of my 2yr old's favorite songs. We had gone to a circle time at our local library one morning and her teacher did this song and when we came home it was like an ear worm for a two year old. Now it seems every group we go to does this song and I can not get away from it. The funny thing is though it should have been around back when my eldest was 2..since she's only 4.

It appears to have been around for a while and you can find hip hop versions, reggae and the good old pop kind. You name the version she loves it! If you have a little one and don't know this song already be sure to check it out!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Hi Jayda!

So glad you are our guest host this weekend :)

Hope you are getting some great followers

Anonymous said...

Thanks for co-hosting! I'm following you via GFC!
Look forward to reading more :o)

I played this on your page and my older two started singing it!! What?! I never heard of this before!! LOL

Nomie @ N3M

Running, Loving, Living said...

Love the name of your blog!!! I am a new follower from the blog hop. Check out my blog at www.runninglovingliving.com

Thanks,
Toni

Lindsey Stipes said...

too funny!!

TJ @ MeasuringFlower.com said...

New follower from the hop. Have a great day!
www.MeasuringFlower.com

Anonymous said...

Stopping in from the boost your blog hop :)

Hope you'll visit me as well!
http://trendygirldesigns.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this is so funny! My kids sang this in school last year and we all love this song LOL! Thanks for sharing it. They will be excited in the morning!
I am following from the hop! I hope you'll come visit my blog!
http://leatherberryfamily.blogspot.com/

Tenetia said...

this is crazy that i stumbled upon this post....i actually KNOW the guy who wrote this song!!! He is wonderfully talented!!! His name is Al Rasso, known to kids as "Mr. Al"....I taught dance to his daughter when I lived in Florida! I can't believe that it has made it's way to your 2 year old! AWESOME!!!!

new follower here...

Tenetia
whimsyandwhirlbytenetia.blogspot.com

Tenetia said...

CORRECTION****

i don't think Mr. Al wrote a tooty ta song....but he did make it famous in his videos!!!