Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tasty Tuesday!

On a quest to get healthier and eat healthier I recently had Kale for the first time!  I loved it soooo much I made sure this week when I went shopping I bought two bushels!  There are many ways that you can cook and eat Kale, but this first recipe is actually something quick and easy and you can eat it with your meals or as a snack instead of chips.

This is quick and EASY to make so there is really no excuse why you can not incorporate some healthy food even when life is busy!


Kale Chips

Wash and Dry your Kale and break it up into bite size pieces on place on a cookie sheet.  Sprinkle with a bit of olive oil and bake at 375 for 10 Minutes (of course check yours the first time as it may need more or less time depending on your oven).

After the ten minutes your Kale should be crisp and ready to eat!

Serve as a side dish for a meal or put some in a bowl and have your evening TV snack!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Grace said...

I like Kale too and use it for a Green Drink I make in my juicer. I like your recipe and am going to give it a try.
I found you through Hop A Little Tuesday and am now following you.

Unknown said...

Ohh I totally want to try this! I have been seeing Kale chips but have been too scared to try… but that seems super simple! Stopping by from Hop a little Tuesday and i'm a new follower!

Christina
http://christinaburchette.blogspot.com/