Thursday, March 1, 2012

O Canada, Chicken Soup for the Soul Style #50bookpledge

If your a reader like me and if you are looking for some new books you definitely need to check out the Chicken Soup for the Soul series.  I have been a long time fan of the books and have received many as gifts over the years and I have also gifted them.

"Chicken Soup for the Soul: O Canada is full of inspirational, amusing, and encouraging stories that will touch the heart of any Canadian. Stories include a wide range of topics written by Canadians, from daily life to Canadian holidays, along with tales from tourists and visitors."

If you are a Canadian or even lived in Canada for any period in your life I know you will enjoy this book.  You learn about how different one part of the country is from another, but if at all possible you also realize there is a common thread between us all.  The book will make you laugh and maybe even cry, both of which are perfect for your soul!

Looking to get the book for yourself?  Head into your local bookstore or if ordering on line you can buy it at Chapters, Amazon or at ChickenSoup.com 

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book in order to give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine have not been influenced in any way.

No comments: