Thursday, March 1, 2012

Find Your Happiness with Chicken Soup for the Soul #50bookpledge


I have never been a big reader of self help books.  No, it was not that I thought I was perfect, but I never really gave them a chance.  Sure I have read some books on what to expect when pregnant or the first years of your child's life, but otherwise I have never really read anything dedicated to helping you live your best life.  It may sound surprising knowing I was a huge Oprah fan and that was what she was all about.  Helping others live their life to their fullest and reaching your dreams.

"Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Happiness

Others share how they found their passion, purpose, and joy in life in these 101 personal and exciting stories that are sure to encourage readers to find their own happiness. Stories in this collection will inspire readers to pursue their dreams, find their passion and seek joy in their life. This book continues Chicken Soup for the Soul's focus on inspiration and hope, reminding readers that they can find their own happiness."

If you know someone that is going through a rough time this would be a great book for them to help them remember things will get better.  Honestly, you do not even have to be going through a rough time to benefit from this book. Who does not want to live a life full of happiness and live the life that was destined for them.  Fairy tales can really come true, but some of us need a little help to make that dream a reality.

Looking to get a copy for yourself of someone you care about?  Head into your local bookstore or shop online at Chapters, Amazon or ChickenSoup.com
Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this books in order to give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine have not been influenced in any way.


Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book in order to give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine have not been influenced in any way.

No comments: