Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream



Having two little girls Disney and princesses are a big hit in our house.  We have been to many of the Disney on Ice shows and have so many princess items in our house.  For March break, we decided as a treat to go as a family to the latest Disney on Ice production Dare to Dream.  My girls were super excited to see this as they had some princesses that we have never been able to see live before and their all time favorite as well.

If you haven't already heard Dare to Dream tells the stories of 3 of Disney's movies The Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Cinderella.  As always as a family we loved the show.  If you have not seen a Disney production they deliver on every single promise.  The costumes are fabulous, the show is entertaining and when it is finished it leaves you wanting more.  Would we go again?  YES!!!! Honestly, I would even go just to see Maximus again.  That costume without a doubt was my favorite and was so realistic it was a-ma-zing!

If I was to point out a fault it would be that my very observant 5 year old noticed and had to point it out to me.  At the end of the show Disney has all the princess come out with their prince's and they are all in gold.  My 5 year old looks at me and says "mommy were is the other princess"  I told her they were all there and she was adamant that one was missing.  So of course I go through my memory of all the Disney princesses and sure enough, Pocahontas was missing from the lineup of princesses at the end.  It still amazes me how observant children are!  I too wonder why she was missing.

If you have not had a chance to check out the show be sure to check and see when it is playing near you.


Disclosure:  Views are 100% my own.  I was in no way compensated for this post.

No comments: