Friday, June 3, 2011

Spring into SHAPE!!

Today I had a weekly challenge with my Biggest Loser Wii game.  It was pretty neat though for a change in my workouts.  I do have to admit I was a bit confused when it was telling me I was going to have to crawl across the wire in a pool and release some balloons.  I seriously was looking at choosing another workout as I don't own a pool.  Haha  Then I realized it was going to be just in the game.lol

The good news is I did not get disqualified and I came in first (shhh don't tell anyone else that it is just me doing the Wii game lol)

I have to say I have never done the mountain climber and that was an awesome workout, but definitely gets you sweating.  I was trying to find a video to show but all I could see were ones on the ground whereas they had me doing it standing up.

Looking forward to what I will have to do tomorrow :-) No Seriously I am!! ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only know how to do mountain climbers on the ground. I had no idea you could do them standing up. Great job!

Jayda said...

I was looking online afterwards and I was seeing the ground versions. I think they have them with you standing up to be a little kinder for the users because definitely if the standing hurts the ground ones would kill lol