If you are a parent or a coach to children age 7-14 who play hockey then you will definitely want to check out this great contest going on now. Teams are asked to pledge to save for their hockey expenses and one lucky team will selected to go to P.E.I. for Scotiabank Hockey Day in Canada February 11th 2012!
Last Year the team that won went to Whitehorse and they had an absolute blast. A ton of hockey celebrities attend and the team gets a lot of exposure, playing a local team and meeting and greeting hockey legends. They’re also featured on CBC’s broadcast throughout the day. This is a fantastic opportunity for the youth in our communities, not to mention I am sure this is one Hockey trip all the parents would want to volunteer to assist with. This is an exciting opportunity for young and old alike.
Do not delay in entering as you may just miss your opportunity as the contest closes November 30th!! So be sure to head on over to Scotia Hockey Club on Facebook to enter under their Bigger save Tab.
If you are lucky to win the grand prize this includes:
- Where applicable, round trip economy airfare for the Team departing from the Canadian international airport nearest the winning Teams residence (as determined by CBC) to Charlottetown.
- Three night’s standard hotel accommodation (double occupancy) in Charlottetown.
- Ground transportation to and from the Hockey Day in Canada events.
- All Team meals while in Charlottetown.
- Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is ($45,000 CDN).
Three of my lucky fans will win a Scotia Hockey Club bag stuffed with a Scotia Hockey Club Reebok practice jersey ($90 value), toque, water bottle and indoor soft puck.
Tales of a Ranting Ginger
disclosure- I received product as a thank you for hosting this giveaway. All opinions expressed are of my own