Monday, November 28, 2011

EdenFantasys has you covered this holiday season!

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Disclaimer: This review links to an adult website that displays adult content and toys. Please read at your own discretion.

With all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season I just absolutely love when I can find a store that I can buy things online and multitask with buying a treat for myself and for others in my life.  EdenFantasys will have you covered this holiday season from every aspect of getting ready for the holiday parties from bath until bed!  If you haven't checked out EdenFantasys lately you must as you will be surprised to find out that they have just added to their already diverse product line bath and body products, makeup, club wear and holiday wear.  I loved the fact that they even have organic products from you to choose from.


However, I do have to say what caught my eye the most is the clothing selection for the holidays and their club wear!  There are so many adorable outfits that I know many of you will love as well and want to buy!!  I have added only a sampling of what they have, but you have to agree these are adorable.  If you love the dresses they have, but think they are a bit short then check out their fabulous leggings.  They have a shine with then as well so you can add the leggings to any outfit to dress it up or make it more your style.

The leggings are fantastic and come in a large variety of colours that you can dress up your bottom and have a basic top as well and yet still look fabulous!  The gold and silver leggings would also be perfect for a company or family party and just by changing the top you can then wear them out to the club!  You will definitely not run into problems finding places to wear these.  You might want to stock up on some pairs to ensure you always have a clean pair!  


EdenFantasys, an online retailer of sex toys, provided me with a gift card in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments: