Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fabulous Stocking Stuffer Idea!



I love keychains, but I have to say I love things that remind me of my youth even more, this might actually be one of the reasons why I love them so much.  I remember when I was in high-school I was always looking for the coolest key chains, but I have to say I have never found one as cool as the one I am about to tell you about!  You can now own one of your favorite games on your keychain.

I had the opportunity to review the Ouija Keychain which is a miniature reproduction of the classic game. The game box opens to reveal original graphics and select miniature game pieces.  It is so adorable and honestly looks just like the real one.  This is just one of the many game keychains that they do have.  Monopoly, Sorry, Operation.  You name it they have them for you and no matter if you are getting them for yourself or as a stocking stuffer I know you will love them!  They would also be perfect for loot bags or any themed party you are having!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: