Monday, May 2, 2011

Inpirational Monday!!

It is that time again!!!  The start of another week :-)  As for myself this will be a great week as I have my parents visiting me from Saskatchewan for the week so I am as excited as a child that gets to see Santa :-)  Not only do I get to see my parents after so so long, but my little ones get to see their grandparents.  They do not get to see each other that often because it costs a fortune to fly anywhere in Canada and it is a 3 day LONG drive.

I hope you have a fantastic week!



All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.  - Walt Disney





2 comments:

Shauna said...

I hope you have a WONDERFUL time with your family! I am following you back from my Tuesday Blog Hop at Adventures of My Family of 8! Thanks for stopping by. I am getting ready for my May Giveaway Blog Hop, so if you are interested, check it out http://adventuresofmyfamilyof8.blogspot.com/2011/04/do-you-have-blog-join-my-may-giveaway.html

Stewart said...

to the antique radio hobby. Think about what you'll need to carry with you on a regular basis and then use that list to find the right shoulder holster. Toshiba players can be enjoyed wherever you are. SW-BOX.com Offers a Wide Selection of Best iPhone Headphones at Cheap Price, Worldwid Free Shipping On All Cool and Cheap iPhone Headphones! USB Hubs And Switches. Here is an interesting paper in PDF form: "On Resisting Social Influence" from the Office of Naval Research, Stanford University, Stanford, CA http://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/mindcontrol/ADA075694.pdf