Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I have fallen in love with the Costume SuperCenter

I LOVE dress up clothes and this would be evident one step into my girls bedroom.  There is just something about watching your children put on a costume and seeing the smile on their face as they see them self as the character, thanks to the costume they just put on.  I have always found it easier and way more economical to buy Halloween costumes then to go shopping for them in the toy section at our local store.  As Halloween is just once a year, this leaves me such a short time frame to be able to buy them something that will last. At the rate my girls seem to grow, I always buy my costumes a bit bigger, but with having a 2 and 4 year old with very different body types this is not as always as you would think.


This is why I was so excited when I was contacted to do a review for Costume SuperCenter.  I went to their website to browse around to see what options I had and was totally surprised about how many kids costumes were there.  For anyone that knows me well knows how difficult it is for me to make a decision and clearly picking out a costume for my girls was not going to be an easy task.  Believe me when I say that I was so tempted just to get a costume for me, that's how beautiful they are!  I told myself that if I got it my size then definitely they would have options when they got older, or that's what I was telling myself. Though in the end the girls, as always, came first haha


I looked over every aspect of the girl costumes to make sure I was going to pick the right one.  They have costumes for everything you can think of.  No matter if your looking for Barbie, Biblical, Cheerleader, Princess or Disney they have it and so many more on top of that.  I ended up deciding on a princess costume, but not one that you would have expected.  This was something so different then I have ever seen before and I just had to have it.  I went with the Asian Princess Costume and could not wait to surprise the girls with it.

Miss K posing in the costume.
I was so surprised when ordering the costume with how quick it came in the mail for me.  Sometimes I find when ordering online it feels as though you are waiting awhile, but this order came so quickly that I was surprised when I opened it up and it was the Asian Princess Costume.  I was like a kid in the candy store and I have to say the girls were just as excited.


The costume came with the dress and a little hair piece that you can add to the costume and this is honestly the most unique and adorable costume I have seen in a while.  This has been repeated by anyone that has seen it as well.  The price was fabulous and the quality was outstanding.  Clearly you get so much more then what you pay for, which is great. 


Definitely, if you are looking at some costumes for anyone and I mean ANYONE.  They will have you covered.  They have a large selection of costumes from Infant all the way up to Adults, not matter if you are male or female.


I guarantee Costume SuperCenter is a one stop shop for all of your costume needs!


Disclosure: Either the company or a PR firm allowed me to review a product to help promote their products and/or website. All views honest and are my own.. No monetary compensation was received for this post.  

No comments: