Friday, May 20, 2011

I love saving time and money!!

I love shopping around and I love the convenience of the internet on how you can do it from the comfort of your own home.  You can check around to find out what store will have the best product to fit your needs.  While at the same time you can save yourself some time and money and not have to drive all around your city.  For people that live in rural areas it allows you to reach out to stores that may not be in your general area.  It definitely is a win/win for all!  Recently I was online and found out about a great website called BECOME.  This website is accessible to all and at Become.com you can do online price comparisons.  I thought I would check it out and to see if it was really great and decided I would use a few different products to do a comparison on.

The first item I had checked out was aluminum wallets. I could not believe the options I was given and from so many stores.  You are able to adjust then the search to a certain price range and you can also find out more about the product and enlarge the pictures.  I thought I would check out a few more products just to see if maybe it was a fluke and this site was too good to be true.  The next product I looked at was animal print luggage.  This may seem like a strange search option, but as I use to sell luggage and I still work in the travel industry I am aware just how important it is to have baggage that sticks out.  I never really see any animal print luggage so figured this should be almost impossible to find.  I was wrong again.  So many options to choose from!

The last option I checked out was a bolero jacket.  I have been looking around for different, inexpensive was to dress up or mix up my current wardrobe.  Guess what the comparison was awesome again.  I even loved the fact it shows your search option in standard and plus sizes.  So not matter your shape this site can help you.  I will be using Become from now on to help save me time and money with my shopping needs and if you would like to be a informed shopper I recommend you check it out as well!





 



1 comment:

Lisa Weidknecht said...

I'm a new follower! Come follow me too?