Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Looking for something to do Family Day? Look No more!

I remember reading the book "The Borrowers"  when I was a youth and I loved it and I love even more that now that I have children I can share them with my children with the new Disney movie THE SECRET WORLD OF ARRIETTY.

Residing quietly beneath the floorboards are little people who live undetected in a secret world to be discovered, where the smallest may stand tallest of all. From the legendary Studio Ghibli ("Spirited Away," "Ponyo") comes "The Secret World of Arrietty," an animated adventure based on Mary Norton's acclaimed children's book series "The Borrowers." 

Check out a clip of the new movie! The movie comes out in theaters Feb 17th just in time for Family Day! I know what I will be doing that weekend.  I will be sharing more clips over the next week so stay tuned.

No comments: