Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Minute!

Monday Minute

This week's co-host is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl. Click the link to check her out or else Yoda will go all dark side on yo ass!

Describe your life in one word
Busy

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
Tons of things. I was a very shy kid and therefore missed out on doing a lot because I was too stubborn and shy. Here's to learning new things as an adult now :-)

Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
My children and a huge influence in my life right now.

What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
I hope my children live a long and healthy, happy life and have a fulfilling life and never forget to give back to others as well!

and finally...

Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
No. I think there is so much more that I can do in this life and wont be fully happy until I do that!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up yesterday! My son tends to only stick with the people/things he knows...I'm trying to gently push him past that because I don't want him to regret not doing something later on! :)