Tuesday, August 31, 2010

LOOK WHAT YOU COULD WIN!

 I couldn't keep this upcoming launch party to myself..... You definitely need to check out Wacky Jacqui's Designs!!!  She recently designed my blog look and did fabulous, prompt work!!!

Check out the details of her launch party below:



From Wacky Jacqui's Designs:

I am going to have a week long launch party event. I finally have a launch date for my website and I’m excited. There will be prizes given out by me and % off my 2 largest packages. This event will be from August 23rd to Sept 3rd

Now on to the prizes I will be giving to lucky winners.

3 winners- Custom Made Buttons
2 winners- Pre-made Design Package
1 Winner- Animated Header
2 Winners- I Heart Blogging Package
3 Winners- Custom Made Twitter Background

GRAND PRIZE-
A Blog make over that include everything I can do.
• 2 or 3 column design
• Custom background
• Custom header (basic or animated)
• Matching font color
• Sidebar titles (unlimited)
• Custom signature
• Custom post divider
• Social network icons (unlimited)
• Convert to a 3 column layout (if needed)
• Custom blog button (2 included)
• Matching profile picture
• Navigation bar with text or images
• Matching twitter background
• Favicon
• Deletion of Blogger navigation bar if desired
• Installation

Total of 12 prizes to giveaway.

This is the company who gave me my fantastic design and im entering to win an additional button! Head on over and enter away!

1 comment:

Breathing In Grace said...

What a great give-a-way...thanks for sharing with us!!! I'm following you on "Networked Blogs"!!!