Sunday, August 21, 2011

Deal of the Day: Reynolds Signature Family Recipe Book

I love cooking and trying new things!  Although as my Tasty Tuesday posts have been slacking this summer  many of you if your new may not be aware!

As I love trying new things I always love seeing new recipes and yes I love recipes that have pictures.  The pictures allow me to see how a professional made and presented the product and I try to have it look as good.  Believe me it is easier said then done, but I love the challenge!

I found this great new recipe book with pictures and it has some great recipes like Teriyaki Sesame Salmon Dinner, Mexican Style Meatloaf and Crystallized Flower Cupcakes!  YUM!

Be sure to check out the great recipes and some great pointers on how to cook with tin foil or parchment paper!!


Check the Reynolds Signature Recipe Book Here!!

No comments: