Monday, July 11, 2011

Buy your scrubs online!!

Having family that works in the medical field I am very familiar with scrubs and how hard it is for them to find a good quality scrub that is also visually appealing.  Like any clothes that one wears if you are going to be wearing something for many hours in a day and multiple times in a week you want to feel good when you are wearing it.  No matter what it is if you do not like how it feels on you or how it looks then you are not going to like having to wear it.  I was recently made aware of a website http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/  and the first thing I thought of when I went to the page was I seriously need to show this to my sister.  

I love the options you have for colours and was happy to see that they have a large variety for men, women and children.  So definitely this is the place to check out to buy scrub uniforms online.  I personally love the eggplant colour.  I am tempted to buy myself a pair, but my husband might question it especially since I work in a call center haha.  Take some time and check out their website I guarantee if you know someone who wears scrubs they will thank you for sharing this page with them.

No comments: