Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Special K Parfait

Source:Special K
My kids love berries, yogurt and cereal and what can be better then having them all together!  I came across this awesome recipe this morning while looking for some ideas for mixing up our breakfasts!  I am soooo looking forward to trying out this recipe.  Be sure to check out their site for many more healthy eating recipes.

Special K Parfait


3/4 cup vanilla flavored yogurt, low fat  
1/2 cup berries, fresh or frozen (raspberries, blueberries, strawberries) 
3/4 cup Special K* Vanilla Almond or Special K Red Berries Cereal









In a tall glass, layer yogurt, fruit and Kellogg's Special K cereal until glass is full.  Top with extra fruit and serve! 
 
 
 
Disclosure: I am part of the Kelloggers' Network, and as such receive free Kelloggs products occasionally. As always, the opinions stated are my own and were not influenced by the free items received.
 
 

No comments: