Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Easy Ravioli Bake

I was searching online for came across this great recipe I wanted to share.  It looks so tasty and really so EASY to make!  Be sure to check out lifemadedelicious.ca for more great recipes!  I'll be sure to make this product and share my review later on!

Source: Life Made Delicious


Easy Ravioli Bake Recipe

 

1 jar (700 mL) tomato pasta sauce (any variety)
1 pkg (700 g) frozen cheese-filled ravioli
2 cups  shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp  grated Parmesan cheese



  • Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray bottom and sides of rectangular baking dish 13x9x2-inches, with cooking spray.
  • Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish. Arrange half of the frozen ravioli in single layer over sauce; top with half of the remaining pasta sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers once, starting with ravioli. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
  • Cover with aluminum foil and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil; bake uncovered 15 to 20 minutes longer or until bubbly and hot in centre. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

OrangeHeroMama said...

Mmm! that does sounds pretty darn easy and fabulous! (sass)

Searching for Happy said...

I'm slapping my forehead. I've never had any real luck with baking pasta, but this seems really easy!

I'll have to give it a try!

(Visiting from SASS)

Multi-Testing Mommy said...

Super easy and super yummy!

Visiting from SASS.