Saturday, September 10, 2011

Home Remedies to Cure Ingrown Hairs

Unwanted hair.... Yes it is one of those things that we all have, but yet we do not anyone else to know.  Reality is I know I am not the only person who has it and goes through many lengths to be rid of it.  One of the things I hate the most though is worrying about ingrown hairs after I have rid myself of those annoying unwanted hairs.

Personally I find after I shave or wax I need to exfoliate to make sure any left over hairs do not cause my skin to have a breakout.  A great moisturizer is also a necessity to ensure the hairs are able to break free and help decrease the likely hood that I will get razor bumps.  I personally try to make sure that I use something that is made from natural ingredients and has no added perfumes added to it.  My skin is very sensitive and I only want to use the best products for it.  Though with the craziness of daily life I do not have time to use multiple products to ensure I do not get ingrown hairs, but normally I know if it contains Shea Butter I most definitely will have great results.  The way I see it this skin I will have for my lifetime so I want to make sure it looks fabulous from start to finish.  No matter if I have excess hair or not!


Do you have any tricks that you find that works for you?  Feel free to share what tricks you use to make sure you do not have any issues with your hair removal.







I am participating in a blogger campaign by Bucks2Blog and was
compensated. However, the views and opinions are my own.

No comments: