Thursday, December 15, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Day 4!

I remember I was visiting my grandparents in Arizona one Christmas and it was the first time I had heard this song.  My grandparents were snow birds.  If your not familiar with the term it meant in the cold of the Canadian winters they escaped to the warmth of Phoenix.  I was about 5 years old and if it was not enough shock that I went from a city that had tons of snow to one that had none at all, just imagine when I heard this song.  As a small child I took this as an factual song.  I remember being worried Santa would run over my grandma as well.  Of course, now I know how much of a careful driver Santa is after this original incident. :-) The thing is now it is one of my favorite "fun" songs of the holiday season!  If making a list of my favorite Holiday songs this one is definitely one of them!

No comments: