Today Two Children and a Migraine will be spotlighting and reviewing Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista. Now is your chance to get to know the author and be sure to check out the review today as well!!
About the Author:
Aven Ellis has been writing fiction since she was sixteen. She studied communications at a large Midwestern university, and after graduation, Aven worked as a reporter for a community newspaper, followed by a stint at a public relations agency.
But writing about city council meetings and restaurant franchises was not as much fun as writing for young women trying to figure out their careers and potential boyfriends. So Aven got herself a job in television that allowed her to write at night. Connectivity is Aven’
s debut novel; Waiting For Prince Harry and Chronicles of a Lincoln Park Fashionista(New Adult romantic comedy) will be published this year.
Aven lives in Dallas with her family. When she is not writing, Aven enjoys shopping, cooking, connecting with friends on social media, and watching any show that features Gordon Ramsay.
Five Things You Wouldn’t Know About Aven Ellis
For this post, I decided to share some things about myself that my readers might not know. So let’s get to the list of five, shall we?
1. I originally wanted to be a sports reporter when I first started college. Yes, I love sports (I work in event production for a sports TV network now as my day job) but I really thought I wanted that lifestyle. But once I was in college, I realized it’s a very hard profession that takes you away from home a lot and I decided to go into feature reporting instead.
2. My favorite book in the whole world is My Life In France by Julia Child. This book changed my life and inspired me in ways I never saw coming. Julia is proof that it is never, ever, too late to find your passion and make it your calling.
3. My favorite movie(s) are Before Sunrise and Before Sunset. I absolutely love these films as the dialogue is so real. As someone who loves to write dialogue, this movie inspires me to keep working harder at it.
4. I have never seen the movie ET. I’ve been told I’m weird because I haven’t, but I can’t say it ever looked appealing to me.
5. I could never eat another French fry in my entire life and be totally happy about it. Same with potato chips, and chips and salsa. Zero interest in that stuff. But take away my dark chocolate and things will get ugly in a hurry, LOL.
Connect with me on Facebook:
Talk to me on Twitter:
Visit me on the web:
Check out my pins on Pinterest:
Buy the Book!